7 Nisan 2008 Pazartesi

Jennifer Lopez's "Deseo"

The multi-talented beauty come out with her 9th. scent in five years "Deseo," it means "Desire," in Spanish,

On the use of the Spanish term to name the perfume, Lopez explained "I have a lot of synergy happening in my life right now that is taking me back to my roots and to everything that I'm about and how I was raised. This is what I really find my heart is into. It's the first time I have decided to use a Spanish word for one of our fragrances. We really look at where I am at in my life and what is important to me at that time. But the one thing that we have always concentrated on from the beginning is to be as truthful as we can."

The fragrance notes include yuzu, freesia, watery bamboo leaves, bergamot, star jasmine, sandalwood, pink geranium flower, mimosa, warm amber, oak moss, musk, cedar, orange blossom, patchouli and mineral accord.

Congratulation Jennifer Lopez ...

Hiç yorum yok: