16 Eylül 2008 Salı

New Laptop for me!


As cosmetics addict and a working from home person two things are important in my life.
1.- new perfumes or skin care products
2.- the success of my laptop! (be careful! It is not suitable for us to use computers, it must be always laptops. Cool! :) )

The first article is easy if the second one occurs. I mean if my laptop is living with a happy life then I have no problem to visit the websites or shopping site without any problem. Don’t laugh at me! I am not using it just for my benefit, also it is been using for my boss benefit  I work 9 hours for a company, don’ look that I am talking about beauty staff all time, haha I am a in a Tech Support team for a company and believe me it is not possible to talk about beauty staff or perfumes or Givency or Prada . They don’t understand the brands of cosmetics- peh- just the brands of the computers or laptops. Actually it is good to have friends the tech geeks because I wanted to divorce with my old computer last year and asked them their opinion, %80 of them has told me “Absolutely Toshiba” Great! Now I have a Toshiba Satellite, however I need to change it again but I don’t want to make the same mistakes before I have done, I mean last time I haven’t check the price of them, just ordered. Although I am a “search” geek person ;) once I find a new product for eye care I search every web site, every forum.

Anyway I suggest you to compare the prices of laptops, don’t do the same mistakes as I did. Next month I am going to order a new Asus (my geek –lovely- friends strongly suggest it) from Save Buckets with very suitable price(!)
Enough chit chat about the lap-tops lets talk about the moisturisers-top


.

Hiç yorum yok: