2 Eylül 2008 Salı

Xmas present - Digital Frames?

Hi All,

Xmas time is coming and I have started to think about the presents that I should buy for my family and husband and of course my friends :). Husband side is easy :) I decided to buy a PRADA Fragrance for him and a EYE SERUM and Face SERUM for my mother but I can't give any anti-aging cream for my mother in law :) So I am looking something for her home, for decoration. Then my husband gave me an idea about the frames, because she loves to collect pictures. In that time I can't give her the wooden frame so I found something digital and they have really nice features especially I like changeable digital picture frames . Anyway I think it can be a good Xmas present. Let me investigate further, Tell me what are you going to give as a Christmas Present to you family?

digital picture frame

2 yorum:

Seb dedi ki...

Never thought about this.. Should consider digital framez then..

Adsız dedi ki...

Wow!! This changeable digital frames are really useful and best as gift...